a great passion for music, so it doesn't matter to me if it's a remix or an original production. I don't think about it as, 'Well, I have to spend three hours on a remix or I have to do something all original.' Tiesto
Advertisers and marketers should be looking to bring new experiences to different parts of the brain. It's a more profound idea than just dropping a billboard into a video game. Jaron Lanier
I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it. Niccolo Machiavelli
I ran track, and basically played every sport. Leigh Steinberg
I learned that a long walk and calm conversation are an incredible combination if you want to build a bridge. Seth Godin
Everybody wants to shine a little bit, even a wallflower. Phyllis Smith
Under that heart of stone beat muscles of pure flint. Sid Waddell
See how these Christians love one another. Tertullian
I love touring, I really do. Penelope Keith
You have to ask a lot of questions and listen to people, but eventually, you have to go by your own instincts. Kirk Kerkorian
Advertisers and marketers should be looking to bring new experiences to different parts of the brain. It's a more profound idea than just dropping a billboard into a video game. Jaron Lanier
I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it. Niccolo Machiavelli
I ran track, and basically played every sport. Leigh Steinberg
I learned that a long walk and calm conversation are an incredible combination if you want to build a bridge. Seth Godin
Everybody wants to shine a little bit, even a wallflower. Phyllis Smith
Under that heart of stone beat muscles of pure flint. Sid Waddell
See how these Christians love one another. Tertullian
I love touring, I really do. Penelope Keith
You have to ask a lot of questions and listen to people, but eventually, you have to go by your own instincts. Kirk Kerkorian