what happened on Christmas. Many of the things were kind of in the works. We were already planning, for example, the purchase and deployment of advanced imaging technology. You call them body scanners. We call them AITs (Advanced Imaging Technologies). Janet Napolitano
And, I believe that one of the most loving things you can do is prepare a meal for someone you love. None of which I know how to do! Gayle King
A couple of compromises in a row and suddenly you're very far way from the person you thought you were. Brit Marling
An early fascination with higher mathematics at the university level blossomed into speculative thinking that could provide a basis for dealing with economic issues. Lawrence R. Klein
A hallucination is a fact, not an error; what is erroneous is a judgment based upon it. Bertrand Russell
Growing up, I was prone to anxiety. Jane McGonigal
It seems to be a law of nature that no man, unless he has some obvious physical deformity, ever is loth to sit for his portrait. Max Beerbohm
Of course, I would like to play the guy next door, but nobody's going to hire me for that kind of role. Brad Dourif
I was a precocious reader. Norman Spinrad
I don't think about the Fonda legacy much. Troy Garity
And, I believe that one of the most loving things you can do is prepare a meal for someone you love. None of which I know how to do! Gayle King
A couple of compromises in a row and suddenly you're very far way from the person you thought you were. Brit Marling
An early fascination with higher mathematics at the university level blossomed into speculative thinking that could provide a basis for dealing with economic issues. Lawrence R. Klein
A hallucination is a fact, not an error; what is erroneous is a judgment based upon it. Bertrand Russell
Growing up, I was prone to anxiety. Jane McGonigal
It seems to be a law of nature that no man, unless he has some obvious physical deformity, ever is loth to sit for his portrait. Max Beerbohm
Of course, I would like to play the guy next door, but nobody's going to hire me for that kind of role. Brad Dourif
I was a precocious reader. Norman Spinrad
I don't think about the Fonda legacy much. Troy Garity