Reasoning based on cost has been strenuously resisted; it violated the Hippocratic Oath, was associated
with rationing, and derided as putting a price on life... Indeed, many physicians were willing to lie to get patients what they needed from insurance companies that were trying to hold down costs. Ezekiel Emanuel
I had gone to Oxford to read music. I had done music all my life, but when I got to college I didn't want to do it anymore. Sophie Kinsella
I'm not sure exactly how gossiping about my life with my audience really helps them. Tyra Banks
I do not want to suggest that you have to be religious to be moral. Jonathan Sacks
I average 25 with three guys on me and they are just looking at stats I guess. Shaquille O'Neal
I can't sit on grass without a blanket. Tia Carrere
I realize I stare at everyone, especially when I'm walking down the street. I'm just a curious person. Penn Badgley
It is often safer to be in chains than to be free. Franz Kafka
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept. George Carlin
I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there's hope out there. Danielle Steel
I had gone to Oxford to read music. I had done music all my life, but when I got to college I didn't want to do it anymore. Sophie Kinsella
I'm not sure exactly how gossiping about my life with my audience really helps them. Tyra Banks
I do not want to suggest that you have to be religious to be moral. Jonathan Sacks
I average 25 with three guys on me and they are just looking at stats I guess. Shaquille O'Neal
I can't sit on grass without a blanket. Tia Carrere
I realize I stare at everyone, especially when I'm walking down the street. I'm just a curious person. Penn Badgley
It is often safer to be in chains than to be free. Franz Kafka
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept. George Carlin
I try to give people hope. Even though life is bleak, there's hope out there. Danielle Steel