worker. And because his family wasn't there for him, family was everything. We could disagree inside the house, but outside the house it was us against the world. So when I became a drag actor, he looked sideways but said okay. Harvey Fierstein
When I'm asked about legacy, I say it's too early to talk about legacy. Arlen Specter
My mother died happily of a stroke in her seventies. Doris Lessing
I have a bad tendency to get rapidly bored with my own material, so rewriting is hard for me. I mean, I already know the story and would rather read something new. Alan Dean Foster
I fully expected that, by the end of the century, we would have achieved substantially more than we actually did. Neil Armstrong
With classical singing you have to put out so much air - you project, you emit force. Renee Fleming
I have moved from certainty to doubt, from devotion to rebellion. Phil Donahue
My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company. Jane Austen
I don't think you're human if you don't get nervous. Sidney Crosby
Nowadays shots are created in post-production, on computers. It's not really photography. Mary Ellen Mark
When I'm asked about legacy, I say it's too early to talk about legacy. Arlen Specter
My mother died happily of a stroke in her seventies. Doris Lessing
I have a bad tendency to get rapidly bored with my own material, so rewriting is hard for me. I mean, I already know the story and would rather read something new. Alan Dean Foster
I fully expected that, by the end of the century, we would have achieved substantially more than we actually did. Neil Armstrong
With classical singing you have to put out so much air - you project, you emit force. Renee Fleming
I have moved from certainty to doubt, from devotion to rebellion. Phil Donahue
My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company. Jane Austen
I don't think you're human if you don't get nervous. Sidney Crosby
Nowadays shots are created in post-production, on computers. It's not really photography. Mary Ellen Mark