our current love affair with all things Eastern. If I sneeze on the set, 40 people hand me echinacea. But I'd no sooner take that than eat a pencil. Maybe that's why I took up boxing. It's my response to men in white pajamas feeling each other's chi. Hugh Laurie
The England team is a team that never, ever stops. Kevin Pietersen
Laurel Canyon is kind of grotesque. It's this nature-themed place, and everybody is kind of angry. J. Tillman
You can't trust actors. Emma Roberts
No matter how hard we might wish, we will not be able to transform China's behavior overnight. Madeleine Albright
I'm focused on going out every day and doing my best. Maria Sharapova
I'm a terrible dancer. Rupert Friend
People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware. Alan Kay
My happiness doesn't come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle. Nicki Minaj
I'm no more or less antisocial than the next person. Damian Lewis
The England team is a team that never, ever stops. Kevin Pietersen
Laurel Canyon is kind of grotesque. It's this nature-themed place, and everybody is kind of angry. J. Tillman
You can't trust actors. Emma Roberts
No matter how hard we might wish, we will not be able to transform China's behavior overnight. Madeleine Albright
I'm focused on going out every day and doing my best. Maria Sharapova
I'm a terrible dancer. Rupert Friend
People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware. Alan Kay
My happiness doesn't come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle. Nicki Minaj
I'm no more or less antisocial than the next person. Damian Lewis