raw data, but would only share their conclusions in summary graphs that were used to prove their various theories about planet warming. In fact I began to smell something really bad, and the worse that smell got, the deeper I looked. Burt Rutan
I've known since I went to the national team when I was very young that I was a different bird. Tiffeny Milbrett
It's absolutely essential that we have the same safeguards that straight couples do. But I want more than a 50 percent chance of success. I don't want to emulate that. George Michael
Ice cream is my vice. Brad Meltzer
I know that is what I was put on Earth to do - to be a mother. Cheryl Cole
A lot of the advertisement is done by saying: first of all, have a complex about who you are. Isabella Rossellini
One way we can enliven the imagination is to push it toward the illogical. We're not scientists. We don't always have to make the logical, reasonable leap. Stella Adler
I listen to a lot of '80s stuff, like 'Owner of a Lonely Heart,' by the group Yes. And Mr. Mister's 'Broken Wings.' Timbaland
Almost everybody's happy to be a fool for love. Jack Nicholson
I just want to make the best music of all time with my best friends. Chris Martin
I've known since I went to the national team when I was very young that I was a different bird. Tiffeny Milbrett
It's absolutely essential that we have the same safeguards that straight couples do. But I want more than a 50 percent chance of success. I don't want to emulate that. George Michael
Ice cream is my vice. Brad Meltzer
I know that is what I was put on Earth to do - to be a mother. Cheryl Cole
A lot of the advertisement is done by saying: first of all, have a complex about who you are. Isabella Rossellini
One way we can enliven the imagination is to push it toward the illogical. We're not scientists. We don't always have to make the logical, reasonable leap. Stella Adler
I listen to a lot of '80s stuff, like 'Owner of a Lonely Heart,' by the group Yes. And Mr. Mister's 'Broken Wings.' Timbaland
Almost everybody's happy to be a fool for love. Jack Nicholson
I just want to make the best music of all time with my best friends. Chris Martin