even though there's a lot of production going on. I think that's the key and that's the magic, it's making sure that people could still connect with the lyrics while they're on the dance floor. Deborah Cox
If you're in the game long enough, you're going to be the toast of the town one day, and the next day you'll be toast. Alan K. Simpson
I have social anxiety. It's easier up on stage because there's security in being there. When I'm off stage I'm trying not to be a manic freak. I'm quite shy. Sia
Only people have been through that miserable time will recall the pass from their deep memory. Zhang Yimou
There's a science fiction project we really want to make, but it's very expensive. Hopefully it will happen. Lana Wachowski
I like to remember phone numbers because it keeps your brain active. If you don't use it, you lose it. Joan Collins
I'd like to do a comedy with Emma Thompson. I admire her as an actress so much. I love her. And I didn't know it until recently that her whole career started in comedy. Gene Wilder
I don't eat anything on an airplane. Masaharu Morimoto
Actresses are kind of a little crazy. Russell Simmons
My father was adamant in his disapproval of my interest in show business. Paul Lynde
If you're in the game long enough, you're going to be the toast of the town one day, and the next day you'll be toast. Alan K. Simpson
I have social anxiety. It's easier up on stage because there's security in being there. When I'm off stage I'm trying not to be a manic freak. I'm quite shy. Sia
Only people have been through that miserable time will recall the pass from their deep memory. Zhang Yimou
There's a science fiction project we really want to make, but it's very expensive. Hopefully it will happen. Lana Wachowski
I like to remember phone numbers because it keeps your brain active. If you don't use it, you lose it. Joan Collins
I'd like to do a comedy with Emma Thompson. I admire her as an actress so much. I love her. And I didn't know it until recently that her whole career started in comedy. Gene Wilder
I don't eat anything on an airplane. Masaharu Morimoto
Actresses are kind of a little crazy. Russell Simmons
My father was adamant in his disapproval of my interest in show business. Paul Lynde