allow my kids to eat hamburgers for fear of E. coli. I didn't allow them to play with rope, string, balloons - anything that might strangle them. They had to bite grapes in half, avoid lollipops, eat only when I could watch them. Ann Hood
What I object to the current government intervention in so-called 'solving the crisis', they haven't solved anything. They've just postponed it. Marc Faber
Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him. Dean Koontz
Human life is truly a short affair. It is better to live doing the things that you like. Yamamoto Tsunetomo
I don't think it's a bad thing to share how you feel, especially if people can relate to it. Norah Jones
I never did go back to acting class. I was too busy working. Kirstie Alley
A sharp tongue is the only edge tool that grows keener with constant use. Washington Irving
Bugs have always loved me. Jon Bernthal
Acting is what I've pursued since I was a child. Kristanna Loken
Hollywood has always been political. They consider it their right and duty to tell us what is politically good and right. Mike Royko
What I object to the current government intervention in so-called 'solving the crisis', they haven't solved anything. They've just postponed it. Marc Faber
Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him. Dean Koontz
Human life is truly a short affair. It is better to live doing the things that you like. Yamamoto Tsunetomo
I don't think it's a bad thing to share how you feel, especially if people can relate to it. Norah Jones
I never did go back to acting class. I was too busy working. Kirstie Alley
A sharp tongue is the only edge tool that grows keener with constant use. Washington Irving
Bugs have always loved me. Jon Bernthal
Acting is what I've pursued since I was a child. Kristanna Loken
Hollywood has always been political. They consider it their right and duty to tell us what is politically good and right. Mike Royko