back to his novels. I'm also reading Keith Richards' 'Life.' I'm always fascinated by the transition from the innocent late '60s and early '70s and the youth culture becoming an industry. Jo Nesbo
I was a late bloomer. I was a kinda shy little kid, definitely a child of the dark side. I wanted to play guitar and be in a rock band. Yul Vazquez
I was a dishwasher at one of those Japanese places that cook on your table. Not too fun. Aziz Ansari
The language that photography has is a formal language. Any photographer is doing something formal. If it's formal, then it must be an aesthetic way to communicate. Sebastiao Salgado
I think it would be lovely to see some features on a disc of 'The Rocketeer,' with some reminiscing. I think that would be dynamite. Billy Campbell
I don't have a television. No. So, I don't watch anything. Paul McGann
The best present a man can give a woman is his undivided attention. Usher
God is always in my life, and that's the most important thing to me. Lenny Kravitz
That creates the magic, and that's the wonderment of the musical process and how precious that is. Mick Fleetwood
Back of every mistaken venture and defeat is the laughter of wisdom, if you listen. Carl Sandburg
I was a late bloomer. I was a kinda shy little kid, definitely a child of the dark side. I wanted to play guitar and be in a rock band. Yul Vazquez
I was a dishwasher at one of those Japanese places that cook on your table. Not too fun. Aziz Ansari
The language that photography has is a formal language. Any photographer is doing something formal. If it's formal, then it must be an aesthetic way to communicate. Sebastiao Salgado
I think it would be lovely to see some features on a disc of 'The Rocketeer,' with some reminiscing. I think that would be dynamite. Billy Campbell
I don't have a television. No. So, I don't watch anything. Paul McGann
The best present a man can give a woman is his undivided attention. Usher
God is always in my life, and that's the most important thing to me. Lenny Kravitz
That creates the magic, and that's the wonderment of the musical process and how precious that is. Mick Fleetwood
Back of every mistaken venture and defeat is the laughter of wisdom, if you listen. Carl Sandburg