a post-antibiotic era. In terms of new replacement antibiotics, the pipeline is virtually dry. A post-antibiotic era means, in effect, an end to modern medicine as we know it. Things as common as strep throat or a child's scratched knee could once again kill. Margaret Chan
Love without attachment is light. Norman O. Brown
I can't forgive my friends for dying; I don't find these vanishing acts of theirs at all amusing. Logan Pearsall Smith
On the first album I was saying, that's just one part of me. And then I was thinking, well, am I going to hide the rest of me now just because I'm afraid of something? No. I'm just going to be myself. Norah Jones
Oh, I love tea. I have to take tea bags wherever I go. Daphne Guinness
You've got to reach a hand of friendship across the aisle and across philosophies in this country. Joe Biden
No film has captivated my imagination more than 'King Kong.' I'm making movies today because I saw this film when I was 9 years old. Peter Jackson
Irving Berlin was the greatest songwriter of all time. I was in awe of him. But his music wasn't my music. My music was the blues. Jerry Leiber
I always loved music. You know, my parents said I started singing when I was 4, in the car. Bob Seger
'Wiseguy' for its time was good. It was really good. And it holds up still. But a lot of the restraints have been taken off now. Jonathan Banks
Love without attachment is light. Norman O. Brown
I can't forgive my friends for dying; I don't find these vanishing acts of theirs at all amusing. Logan Pearsall Smith
On the first album I was saying, that's just one part of me. And then I was thinking, well, am I going to hide the rest of me now just because I'm afraid of something? No. I'm just going to be myself. Norah Jones
Oh, I love tea. I have to take tea bags wherever I go. Daphne Guinness
You've got to reach a hand of friendship across the aisle and across philosophies in this country. Joe Biden
No film has captivated my imagination more than 'King Kong.' I'm making movies today because I saw this film when I was 9 years old. Peter Jackson
Irving Berlin was the greatest songwriter of all time. I was in awe of him. But his music wasn't my music. My music was the blues. Jerry Leiber
I always loved music. You know, my parents said I started singing when I was 4, in the car. Bob Seger
'Wiseguy' for its time was good. It was really good. And it holds up still. But a lot of the restraints have been taken off now. Jonathan Banks