I was home by 9 P.M.! That was around the time that most people were heading out. When I was little I was so mad at them all the time. 'Why can't I do this?' 'Why are there so many rules?' But looking back now, my parents gave me the foundation to have so many choices in life. Amy Chua
And I'm supposed to grab her and kiss her and she's supposed to react. Well, what happened was, Julie was very nervous at that time, given this incredible part which she did beautifully. Rod Steiger
Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting. Jim Carrey
Never dip lower than you can dip. Gary Busey
Christianity has always embraced both reason and faith. Dinesh D'Souza
Fame is like caviar, you know - it's good to have caviar but not when you have it at every meal. Marilyn Monroe
One of the concepts essential to molecular manufacturing is that of a self-replicating manufacturing system. That concept has lagged behind in its acceptance. Ralph Merkle
Actually I liked that 'Let the Right One In,' that Swedish vampire movie. David Sedaris
I'm a hoarder. For me, documentation has always been key, and I've kept everything from my past. Diane Keaton
My dreams and aspirations when I was a child for as long as I can remember was to be an entertainer. Brittany Murphy
And I'm supposed to grab her and kiss her and she's supposed to react. Well, what happened was, Julie was very nervous at that time, given this incredible part which she did beautifully. Rod Steiger
Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting. Jim Carrey
Never dip lower than you can dip. Gary Busey
Christianity has always embraced both reason and faith. Dinesh D'Souza
Fame is like caviar, you know - it's good to have caviar but not when you have it at every meal. Marilyn Monroe
One of the concepts essential to molecular manufacturing is that of a self-replicating manufacturing system. That concept has lagged behind in its acceptance. Ralph Merkle
Actually I liked that 'Let the Right One In,' that Swedish vampire movie. David Sedaris
I'm a hoarder. For me, documentation has always been key, and I've kept everything from my past. Diane Keaton
My dreams and aspirations when I was a child for as long as I can remember was to be an entertainer. Brittany Murphy