putting yourself first to reach your goals.
Shonda Rhimes
Peace is the cornerstone of our development.
Mwai Kibaki
Every time I sign a contract, I donate something to charity and buy a
piece of jewelry. Whether the movie gets made or not, it's a
celebration.
Nia Vardalos
What I don't like about Washington, if we say one syllable or one
sentence, or this guy said something bad about me, then, all of a
sudden, they have to be my mortal enemy. I don't think that's how it
works in American business.
Anthony Scaramucci
Leather has a real durability and functionality.
Matthew Williamson
I have buckets of sympathy for the obese, often subject to cruelty, ridicule, denunciation, and contempt.
Lionel Shriver
Technology moves so quickly; you can't get comfortable with the business you have today because technology will progress.
Joe Gebbia
I want women and girls of African descent and of color to be able to not have to keep searching for stories about themselves.
Danai Gurira
It's hard to sell merchandise off YouTube.
Freddie Wong
Food is a weapon - a very effective weapon. People don't cultivate,
don't farm, you cut the road off, then you subjugate them very easily.
Tom Catena
me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness. Helen Keller For me, unemployment and poverty in the Greater Montreal area is not mainly a problem of structure, or design, or statistics. It is a profoundly human situation. Kim Campbell Nature makes woman to be won and men to win. George William Curtis I'm pretty catholic about what constitutes science fiction. Frederik Pohl Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better. Laurie Anderson