from me. I created it, dictated it, and it made me not able to let go of
it.
Mitski
I'll be reaching across the aisle to find opportunities to work with
Democrats on the issues that desperately need to be addressed.
Thom Tillis
Any sympathy won for Aileen Wuornos based on a lie is not sympathy at
all. The question is, can we have sympathy for the circumstances of
someone's life? That's what I was interested in.
Patty Jenkins
God only made one thing in this world that's perfect - and that's my boxing record.
Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
The fan mail I get every day is incredible. It piles through the door
from not just Britain but everywhere. It is so great to have that
support behind me - everyone says I am an inspiration. It is great.
Charlotte Dujardin
I'm not a natural. I had to teach myself - or be taught - everything I
do. I just spent hours and hours in the mirror mimicking Michael
Jackson.
Ne-Yo
For me, age doesn't matter. You've got to go with your heart.
Amy Jackson
I was a delivery boy at one point.
Mark Pontius
In regards to the United States, Canadians expect me to stand up for our
values and defend our interests and to have a constructive relationship
with our largest trading partner and closest neighbour.
Justin Trudeau
We were orbiting around the idea of intent and context. We would take
the bus into work, and if you said, 'Here's a shirt you might like,' and
I open it on my mobile phone, I'm not going to pull out my credit card
and wallet. We thought, 'How does someone do this? An e-mail to
yourself, or you try to remember?'
Harper Reed
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...