our tastes, but the person who can negotiate differences in taste intelligently and wisely.
Alain de Botton
It's really hard to chase a lofty dream.
Brett Young
I've got revolutionary blood in my blood.
Geisha Williams
I always feel I'm blessed, you know. I thank God for letting me use his voice. That's how I see it.
Aaron Neville
I'm not put off so much by first-time directors if the script is great. If the script isn't there, I'm not there.
Sam Shepard
There is nothing like a hair flip!
Meghan Markle
I think we can topple the patriarchy by using our voices to speak out against things that aren't right and that we don't agree with. I think for people who are not people of color or members of the LGBT community, it is being an ally and being an advocate in spaces that people of color or members of the LGBT community can't really get into.
Jessica Williams
There's so many things that I've gone through that I want to share because there's other teenagers that are going through the same things or will go through the same things.
Sabrina Carpenter
I tend to find you have to be fairly vulnerable to get something... to get a perspective worth having. Which can be controversial. But I find telling someone what you're thinking about, what you want, and what you're afraid of can often help them give guidance.
Kathryn Minshew
Europe and the United States are better off extending a helping hand to those who know best rather than dictating to them an unfamiliar future.
Pete Hoekstra
Alain de Botton
It's really hard to chase a lofty dream.
Brett Young
I've got revolutionary blood in my blood.
Geisha Williams
I always feel I'm blessed, you know. I thank God for letting me use his voice. That's how I see it.
Aaron Neville
I'm not put off so much by first-time directors if the script is great. If the script isn't there, I'm not there.
Sam Shepard
There is nothing like a hair flip!
Meghan Markle
I think we can topple the patriarchy by using our voices to speak out against things that aren't right and that we don't agree with. I think for people who are not people of color or members of the LGBT community, it is being an ally and being an advocate in spaces that people of color or members of the LGBT community can't really get into.
Jessica Williams
There's so many things that I've gone through that I want to share because there's other teenagers that are going through the same things or will go through the same things.
Sabrina Carpenter
I tend to find you have to be fairly vulnerable to get something... to get a perspective worth having. Which can be controversial. But I find telling someone what you're thinking about, what you want, and what you're afraid of can often help them give guidance.
Kathryn Minshew
Europe and the United States are better off extending a helping hand to those who know best rather than dictating to them an unfamiliar future.
Pete Hoekstra