and becomes cocky. That's why it's so important to me to try and take a photo with every girl who comes to see me.
Lucky Blue Smith
I'm just one of those people that when there's a door that says 'Do Not Enter,' I have to know what's happening on the other side of that door.
Keith Maitland
I'm compared to my dad all the time, and I've learned to take it positively by working hard.
Ram Charan
A lot of magic happens when you put out a publicity release. I have launched many products with the money I got back from my publicity release.
E. Joseph Cossman
If you're going to spend your time, spend your time getting smarter.
Judy Sheindlin
I grew up in Illinois.
Ben Zobrist
I think I had 'Super Mario' and 'Tetris' around, and that's it.
Ana de Armas
I'm just being me. If I'm not enough, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to apologize about it.
Andre Ward
No one has bridged that gap between music and technology yet.
Troy Carter
I make amazing fried chicken. The secret is taco seasoning.
Tituss Burgess
Lucky Blue Smith
I'm just one of those people that when there's a door that says 'Do Not Enter,' I have to know what's happening on the other side of that door.
Keith Maitland
I'm compared to my dad all the time, and I've learned to take it positively by working hard.
Ram Charan
A lot of magic happens when you put out a publicity release. I have launched many products with the money I got back from my publicity release.
E. Joseph Cossman
If you're going to spend your time, spend your time getting smarter.
Judy Sheindlin
I grew up in Illinois.
Ben Zobrist
I think I had 'Super Mario' and 'Tetris' around, and that's it.
Ana de Armas
I'm just being me. If I'm not enough, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to apologize about it.
Andre Ward
No one has bridged that gap between music and technology yet.
Troy Carter
I make amazing fried chicken. The secret is taco seasoning.
Tituss Burgess