I have issues about age, but there are naturally some big questions that come up at that point in your life.
Murray Bartlett
Ultimately, Communism must be defeated by progressive political programs which wipe out the poverty, misery, and discontent on which it thrives.
Robert Kennedy
I am not a Ph.D. in economics or a doctorate in literature that I can afford to take my singing lightly. Even if I sing a jingle, I take it as seriously as oxygen.
Kailash Kher
Most everything I do on a creative level is beyond the fame and money. I sort of work as an actor... and take care of my family and mouths to feed and all of that. I don't really care about fame, but our business means money sometimes and financial success, which I can pass on to my family.
Corbin Bernsen
Let's get with it, guys: You don't need to hear a Ministry song to get political. You should be political on your own. We're just a side project to society. So do I care what people think about me personally? No. I just do what I do.
Al Jourgensen
I try to eat healthy, but being Belgian, I'm also addicted to chocolate.
Pattie Maes
I want there to be tons and tons and tons and tons of movies starring women.
Gillian Jacobs
Looking back on my 50-year eclectic journey in research, I am grateful that it has gone as well as it has, although still not clever enough to open the black box of enzyme structure.
Irwin Rose
I got to know Australians well working on the 'Mad Max' franchise with director George Miller.
Terry Hayes
The spiritual life is not a life before, after, or beyond our everyday existence. No, the spiritual life can only be real when it is lived in the midst of the pains and joys of the here and now.
Henri Nouwen
Occasionally, some sitcoms still stereotype women - the old dragon or the dolly bird - but on the whole we've moved away from that.
Jo Brand
Murray Bartlett
Ultimately, Communism must be defeated by progressive political programs which wipe out the poverty, misery, and discontent on which it thrives.
Robert Kennedy
I am not a Ph.D. in economics or a doctorate in literature that I can afford to take my singing lightly. Even if I sing a jingle, I take it as seriously as oxygen.
Kailash Kher
Most everything I do on a creative level is beyond the fame and money. I sort of work as an actor... and take care of my family and mouths to feed and all of that. I don't really care about fame, but our business means money sometimes and financial success, which I can pass on to my family.
Corbin Bernsen
Let's get with it, guys: You don't need to hear a Ministry song to get political. You should be political on your own. We're just a side project to society. So do I care what people think about me personally? No. I just do what I do.
Al Jourgensen
I try to eat healthy, but being Belgian, I'm also addicted to chocolate.
Pattie Maes
I want there to be tons and tons and tons and tons of movies starring women.
Gillian Jacobs
Looking back on my 50-year eclectic journey in research, I am grateful that it has gone as well as it has, although still not clever enough to open the black box of enzyme structure.
Irwin Rose
I got to know Australians well working on the 'Mad Max' franchise with director George Miller.
Terry Hayes
The spiritual life is not a life before, after, or beyond our everyday existence. No, the spiritual life can only be real when it is lived in the midst of the pains and joys of the here and now.
Henri Nouwen
Occasionally, some sitcoms still stereotype women - the old dragon or the dolly bird - but on the whole we've moved away from that.
Jo Brand