Globalised manufacturing and procurement mean that a lot of high-polluting, heavy duty jobs are transferred
to China. We will ask major companies, such as Wal-Mart, Microsoft and IBM to put pressure on their Chinese suppliers.
Ma Jun
I spent two years figuring out how I could turn it into something that would satisfy me as a musician but also make some kind of cross-cultural link. I feel that I kind of at least touched on the possibilities of cross-cultural music, but it is a lifetime's work, and I don't profess to be anything other than a novice at it.
Damon Albarn
We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.
Vladimir Putin
I'm short, and I always need to alter everything, and I alter a lot of what I wear.
Kourtney Kardashian
I've grown up a lot, and I've realized that what I need to make myself happy is the people around you.
Jessie J
The purpose of torture is not getting information. It's spreading fear.
Eduardo Galeano
I just want kids to have a chance to go and try an Olympic sport. Every kid has a bike - that's how I started, and one kid coming along and giving it a go could make that journey to the Olympics.
Caroline Buchanan
There are two kinds of people... There are the dreamers who go and buy, and there are the doers who go and make. And I've always recognized that. So the dreamers are what support our company because they will buy the product that they could make if they wanted to, had time to, or were so inclined to.
Martha Stewart
There's something really fun about being scared, and I guess that was at least part of why I wanted to film certain scenes from my new book, 'Skeleton Creek.'
Patrick Carman
There are many tough sides to being a jockey. Injury is something we all dread, but spending lengthy periods in the bath or the sauna just to shed a few pounds can be an exhausting and draining experience.
Tony McCoy
You'll go mad trying to figure out what people want. I don't bother. I write the stories I want to read.
Kelly Sue DeConnick
Ma Jun
I spent two years figuring out how I could turn it into something that would satisfy me as a musician but also make some kind of cross-cultural link. I feel that I kind of at least touched on the possibilities of cross-cultural music, but it is a lifetime's work, and I don't profess to be anything other than a novice at it.
Damon Albarn
We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.
Vladimir Putin
I'm short, and I always need to alter everything, and I alter a lot of what I wear.
Kourtney Kardashian
I've grown up a lot, and I've realized that what I need to make myself happy is the people around you.
Jessie J
The purpose of torture is not getting information. It's spreading fear.
Eduardo Galeano
I just want kids to have a chance to go and try an Olympic sport. Every kid has a bike - that's how I started, and one kid coming along and giving it a go could make that journey to the Olympics.
Caroline Buchanan
There are two kinds of people... There are the dreamers who go and buy, and there are the doers who go and make. And I've always recognized that. So the dreamers are what support our company because they will buy the product that they could make if they wanted to, had time to, or were so inclined to.
Martha Stewart
There's something really fun about being scared, and I guess that was at least part of why I wanted to film certain scenes from my new book, 'Skeleton Creek.'
Patrick Carman
There are many tough sides to being a jockey. Injury is something we all dread, but spending lengthy periods in the bath or the sauna just to shed a few pounds can be an exhausting and draining experience.
Tony McCoy
You'll go mad trying to figure out what people want. I don't bother. I write the stories I want to read.
Kelly Sue DeConnick