at 'MADtv.' I didn't know what I would do on the show. But I showed up, and I was surprised - it was fun to work on. Everybody there was really nice, and they seemed to be interested in my contributions.
Andy Daly
I have my Grade 1 autobiography that says I'm going to the 2012 Olympic Games, and it has a picture of me on the podium. So, I've known my whole life. It's not something I just thought of. I've known I would be an Olympic athlete; didn't know what sport, but I drew myself in a judo gi.
Kelita Zupancic
I make an eight-figure income annually.
Nick Hanauer
Faith accepts the Bible as the word and will of God and rests upon its truth without question and without other evidence.
Edward McKendree Bounds
My dad is an engineer and works on green energy, so I'm very aware of what it takes to keep a modern home running and how we can simplify.
Rachel Boston
I drive a 1965 Shelby Cobra. I love classic muscle cars.
Aaron Paul
I've always considered myself a folk singer, even though we strapped on Rickenbacker guitars and played pretty loud.
Roger McGuinn
Coming from an athletic background, the scientific aspect is a really big part of understanding beauty and how the body works.
Erin Heatherton
I moved out of home when I was 15.
Jewel
Andy Daly
I have my Grade 1 autobiography that says I'm going to the 2012 Olympic Games, and it has a picture of me on the podium. So, I've known my whole life. It's not something I just thought of. I've known I would be an Olympic athlete; didn't know what sport, but I drew myself in a judo gi.
Kelita Zupancic
I make an eight-figure income annually.
Nick Hanauer
Faith accepts the Bible as the word and will of God and rests upon its truth without question and without other evidence.
Edward McKendree Bounds
My dad is an engineer and works on green energy, so I'm very aware of what it takes to keep a modern home running and how we can simplify.
Rachel Boston
I drive a 1965 Shelby Cobra. I love classic muscle cars.
Aaron Paul
I've always considered myself a folk singer, even though we strapped on Rickenbacker guitars and played pretty loud.
Roger McGuinn
Coming from an athletic background, the scientific aspect is a really big part of understanding beauty and how the body works.
Erin Heatherton
I moved out of home when I was 15.
Jewel