just a matter of me pulling bits and pieces of my own past to help give characters or settings a little more life.
Cullen Bunn
I want the chance to play very different characters, and I've always wanted to do more films.
Joanne Froggatt
Studios never put pressure. They know the kind of films I want to make.
Anurag Kashyap
I have many books that I want to write; I'd like to think that I'll be around for another 20 years or so and write another dozen novels, probably some sort of imaginative literature... Never again another seven-volume saga.
George R. R. Martin
The nice thing about student drama is that you're allowed to get things wrong, because it doesn't mean no one will ever hire you again.
Anna Popplewell
I always felt journalists had a very clear idea of what they wanted to write about me before the interview began.
Ronald Frame
When I talk to children, I show them a typical drawing I made when I was six and point out to them that when I was their age, I didn't draw any better than any of them.
Anthony Browne
Life is hard, and a lot of people come home tired from work. If they're gonna spend half an hour reading, they want some entertainment and a sense of achievement. So that's what I give them. That's all I'm trying to do. Is that really so wrong?
James Patterson
For 30 years, which I never talked about in Hollywood, I actually worked with doctors lecturing and doing some medical intuitive counseling both in a medical setting and for the community at large.
Diane Ladd
Cullen Bunn
I want the chance to play very different characters, and I've always wanted to do more films.
Joanne Froggatt
Studios never put pressure. They know the kind of films I want to make.
Anurag Kashyap
I have many books that I want to write; I'd like to think that I'll be around for another 20 years or so and write another dozen novels, probably some sort of imaginative literature... Never again another seven-volume saga.
George R. R. Martin
The nice thing about student drama is that you're allowed to get things wrong, because it doesn't mean no one will ever hire you again.
Anna Popplewell
I always felt journalists had a very clear idea of what they wanted to write about me before the interview began.
Ronald Frame
When I talk to children, I show them a typical drawing I made when I was six and point out to them that when I was their age, I didn't draw any better than any of them.
Anthony Browne
Life is hard, and a lot of people come home tired from work. If they're gonna spend half an hour reading, they want some entertainment and a sense of achievement. So that's what I give them. That's all I'm trying to do. Is that really so wrong?
James Patterson
For 30 years, which I never talked about in Hollywood, I actually worked with doctors lecturing and doing some medical intuitive counseling both in a medical setting and for the community at large.
Diane Ladd