to getting a little older is that I like to have a cat-nap in the afternoon. After that, I can push on through anything.
Olivia Newton-John
Each successive period of progress is a period more humane and spiritual. The only logical conclusion is that all is Mind and its manifestation, from the rolling of worlds, in the most subtle ether, to a potato-patch.
Mary Baker Eddy
Here is a secret that no one has told you: Real life is junior high.
Tom Brokaw
I had a blast on tour with Little Big Town. We got to play some beautiful rooms around the country - some really amazing old theaters. And it was just cool to see a band that's been together for so long.
Kacey Musgraves
In spite of the huge diversity in Malaysia in terms of religion, culture, race, ethnicity and so forth, we've really gone very far in developing this country.
Najib Razak
I planned on being an English teacher, but I don't know where that went.
John Krasinski
The object of our prayers should not be to present a wish list or a series of requests but to secure for ourselves and for others blessings that God is eager to bestow, according to His will and timing.
David A. Bednar
We should be licensing everybody with a gun. I have to have a license for my dog. I have to have a license for my car. If you're going to do my hair later you have to have a license... We don't require a license to own a firearm?
Michael Moore
Child actors don't have great track records.
Leslie Mann
Olivia Newton-John
Each successive period of progress is a period more humane and spiritual. The only logical conclusion is that all is Mind and its manifestation, from the rolling of worlds, in the most subtle ether, to a potato-patch.
Mary Baker Eddy
Here is a secret that no one has told you: Real life is junior high.
Tom Brokaw
I had a blast on tour with Little Big Town. We got to play some beautiful rooms around the country - some really amazing old theaters. And it was just cool to see a band that's been together for so long.
Kacey Musgraves
In spite of the huge diversity in Malaysia in terms of religion, culture, race, ethnicity and so forth, we've really gone very far in developing this country.
Najib Razak
I planned on being an English teacher, but I don't know where that went.
John Krasinski
The object of our prayers should not be to present a wish list or a series of requests but to secure for ourselves and for others blessings that God is eager to bestow, according to His will and timing.
David A. Bednar
We should be licensing everybody with a gun. I have to have a license for my dog. I have to have a license for my car. If you're going to do my hair later you have to have a license... We don't require a license to own a firearm?
Michael Moore
Child actors don't have great track records.
Leslie Mann