clear. But there are lines, and we should know and accept which side of it we are on.
Julian Baggini
There is no story that can't be improved by adding zombies.
Kelley Armstrong
When people find out you're an actress, they Google you.
Laverne Cox
My songs pretty much revolve in my brain most of the time - usually, whatever's coming next.
Jeff Mangum
It takes a caring community to raise a child that will be a whole person and a contributing citizen.
Jessye Norman
I was a timid little guy when I was a kid. I used humor as a defense; I became the class clown. But deep inside, I felt real vulnerable.
Mike Huckabee
I would support peaceful co-existence between religion and science because they concern different domains. Anyone who takes theology seriously knows that it's not a matter of using it to explain things that scientists are mystified by.
Martin Rees
I believe we are all connected to other people. I am connected to people who are suffering. We all are.
Ziggy Marley
Julian Baggini
There is no story that can't be improved by adding zombies.
Kelley Armstrong
When people find out you're an actress, they Google you.
Laverne Cox
My songs pretty much revolve in my brain most of the time - usually, whatever's coming next.
Jeff Mangum
It takes a caring community to raise a child that will be a whole person and a contributing citizen.
Jessye Norman
I was a timid little guy when I was a kid. I used humor as a defense; I became the class clown. But deep inside, I felt real vulnerable.
Mike Huckabee
I would support peaceful co-existence between religion and science because they concern different domains. Anyone who takes theology seriously knows that it's not a matter of using it to explain things that scientists are mystified by.
Martin Rees
I believe we are all connected to other people. I am connected to people who are suffering. We all are.
Ziggy Marley