30 years, some kids can take what I'm doing and change it again. If the music doesn't move, then it's dead.
Trombone Shorty
Journalists immediately think of me as a resource for a quote or comment because they know that I will be available to offer fresh insight and meet their deadlines.
Marc Benioff
I never dreamt of being a musician for my livelihood. I certainly never would have wanted to be in the business that I'm in, meaning the fame and the glory, the glitter, the rock star, the famous part.
Eddie Van Halen
We emigrated to South Africa and later to Canada so I went to school in several places.
J. Philippe Rushton
If you don't like your sister or don't get along with your father, let's find out if you like yourself. Let's not sugarcoat anything about it.
Iyanla Vanzant
You can say Pizza Hut is terrible pizza, but they also sell more pizzas than anybody else.
Jimmy Kimmel
What a country needs to do is be fair to all its citizens - whether people are of a different ethnicity or gender.
Chinua Achebe
I knew that I could be more creative onstage, to state my own case and deliver my own interpretation of the role much more aggressively than in the recording studio.
Kiri Te Kanawa
My journey has been so full of struggle and I just want to be able to offer some help and some general ideas to people that really need it the most.
Linda Hamilton
Compared to a lot of artists, I'm usually quite covered up in videos and photo shoots.
Paloma Faith
Trombone Shorty
Journalists immediately think of me as a resource for a quote or comment because they know that I will be available to offer fresh insight and meet their deadlines.
Marc Benioff
I never dreamt of being a musician for my livelihood. I certainly never would have wanted to be in the business that I'm in, meaning the fame and the glory, the glitter, the rock star, the famous part.
Eddie Van Halen
We emigrated to South Africa and later to Canada so I went to school in several places.
J. Philippe Rushton
If you don't like your sister or don't get along with your father, let's find out if you like yourself. Let's not sugarcoat anything about it.
Iyanla Vanzant
You can say Pizza Hut is terrible pizza, but they also sell more pizzas than anybody else.
Jimmy Kimmel
What a country needs to do is be fair to all its citizens - whether people are of a different ethnicity or gender.
Chinua Achebe
I knew that I could be more creative onstage, to state my own case and deliver my own interpretation of the role much more aggressively than in the recording studio.
Kiri Te Kanawa
My journey has been so full of struggle and I just want to be able to offer some help and some general ideas to people that really need it the most.
Linda Hamilton
Compared to a lot of artists, I'm usually quite covered up in videos and photo shoots.
Paloma Faith