mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me.
Al Pacino
The ultimate reason of things must lie in a necessary substance, in which the differentiation of the changes only exists eminently as in their source; and this is what we call God.
Gottfried Leibniz
We must never forget what government is not. Government is not a philanthropic organization. Government is not the family. And government certainly is not the church.
Michele Bachmann
Everyone has a childhood, everyone had awkward years and weird stages. Mine were broadcast for eight years.
Tina Yothers
A ring means a commitment. But more than that, it means that you've talked about your shared future and have decided together on a shared vision of it.
Patti Stanger
Rather than spend millions getting film stars, I am quite happy to be brand ambassador myself.
Vijay Mallya
When I said I retired from basketball playing, I have retired. You will not see me play again. That is a promise.
Karl Malone
It is all about rehab. Most doctors can make you 100 percent well physically. I would tell you that it is 25 percent about the surgery and 75 percent about the rehab.
Curt Schilling
I remember thinking, when I was in my early 30s, that this is the best age to be, and I still believe your 30s are a wonderful time.
Helen Mirren
I take my personal upkeep real seriously; my sense of organization and attention to detail; my memory; my business - I love the business.
David Lee Roth
Al Pacino
The ultimate reason of things must lie in a necessary substance, in which the differentiation of the changes only exists eminently as in their source; and this is what we call God.
Gottfried Leibniz
We must never forget what government is not. Government is not a philanthropic organization. Government is not the family. And government certainly is not the church.
Michele Bachmann
Everyone has a childhood, everyone had awkward years and weird stages. Mine were broadcast for eight years.
Tina Yothers
A ring means a commitment. But more than that, it means that you've talked about your shared future and have decided together on a shared vision of it.
Patti Stanger
Rather than spend millions getting film stars, I am quite happy to be brand ambassador myself.
Vijay Mallya
When I said I retired from basketball playing, I have retired. You will not see me play again. That is a promise.
Karl Malone
It is all about rehab. Most doctors can make you 100 percent well physically. I would tell you that it is 25 percent about the surgery and 75 percent about the rehab.
Curt Schilling
I remember thinking, when I was in my early 30s, that this is the best age to be, and I still believe your 30s are a wonderful time.
Helen Mirren
I take my personal upkeep real seriously; my sense of organization and attention to detail; my memory; my business - I love the business.
David Lee Roth