to try to get back the immune defense, because there you have a natural defense that takes place everywhere.
Luc Montagnier
Real love is more than a physical feeling. If there's even the slightest doubt in your head about a guy, then forget about it. It's not real.
Ethan Embry
I had to resign myself, many years ago, that I'm not too articulate when it comes to explaining how I feel about things. But my music does it for me, it really does.
David Bowie
We are the recipients of scientific method. We can each be a creative and active part of it if we so desire.
Kary Mullis
It's extremely seldom that anybody wants me to change what I've written about them. Generally I portray them in a good light, if they're friends.
Harvey Pekar
Parents can really help, but they can also really hinder the development of their youngsters.
Mike Krzyzewski
Man has an innate capacity for violence, but can only justify it in the name of justice.
Ralph Steadman
I can only speak as an American, but most journalism here isn't doing its job any more. It's about selling stuff.
Lance Reddick
We all come from our own little planets. That's why we're all different. That's what makes life interesting.
Robert E. Sherwood
Often I look back and see that I had been many kinds of a fool-and that I had been happy in being this or that kind of fool.
Carl Sandburg
Luc Montagnier
Real love is more than a physical feeling. If there's even the slightest doubt in your head about a guy, then forget about it. It's not real.
Ethan Embry
I had to resign myself, many years ago, that I'm not too articulate when it comes to explaining how I feel about things. But my music does it for me, it really does.
David Bowie
We are the recipients of scientific method. We can each be a creative and active part of it if we so desire.
Kary Mullis
It's extremely seldom that anybody wants me to change what I've written about them. Generally I portray them in a good light, if they're friends.
Harvey Pekar
Parents can really help, but they can also really hinder the development of their youngsters.
Mike Krzyzewski
Man has an innate capacity for violence, but can only justify it in the name of justice.
Ralph Steadman
I can only speak as an American, but most journalism here isn't doing its job any more. It's about selling stuff.
Lance Reddick
We all come from our own little planets. That's why we're all different. That's what makes life interesting.
Robert E. Sherwood
Often I look back and see that I had been many kinds of a fool-and that I had been happy in being this or that kind of fool.
Carl Sandburg