for delegates to attend, to network and have a good time.
Bob Barr
Republican leadership in Congress let the energy companies write the energy bill that sent prices soaring, and has turned a blind eye to the struggles of working families trying to make ends meet.
Sherrod Brown
Everybody past a certain age, regardless of how they look on the outside, pretty much constantly dreams of being able to escape from their lives.
Douglas Coupland
Time and distance from the first and second world wars doesn't seem to lessen their horrors.
Doris Lessing
Trust cannot be commanded; and yet it is also correct that the only one who earns trust is the one who is prepared to grant trust.
Gustav Heinemann
West Side Story was terribly important because of the style of the dancing and the gangs of New York.
Vincente Minnelli
I worked in Hollywood as a reader and a would-be writer for about 6 years before I sold my first story.
Sidney Sheldon
When I go on holiday and people ask me what I do, I tell them I do some internet stuff and I've done a couple of books and I hope they just leave it at that.
Karl Pilkington
Who wants a world in which the guarantee that we shall not die of starvation entails the risk of dying of boredom?
Raoul Vaneigem
I made this film 'The Beach,' which didn't take place in a city, and it didn't really suit me.
Danny Boyle
Bob Barr
Republican leadership in Congress let the energy companies write the energy bill that sent prices soaring, and has turned a blind eye to the struggles of working families trying to make ends meet.
Sherrod Brown
Everybody past a certain age, regardless of how they look on the outside, pretty much constantly dreams of being able to escape from their lives.
Douglas Coupland
Time and distance from the first and second world wars doesn't seem to lessen their horrors.
Doris Lessing
Trust cannot be commanded; and yet it is also correct that the only one who earns trust is the one who is prepared to grant trust.
Gustav Heinemann
West Side Story was terribly important because of the style of the dancing and the gangs of New York.
Vincente Minnelli
I worked in Hollywood as a reader and a would-be writer for about 6 years before I sold my first story.
Sidney Sheldon
When I go on holiday and people ask me what I do, I tell them I do some internet stuff and I've done a couple of books and I hope they just leave it at that.
Karl Pilkington
Who wants a world in which the guarantee that we shall not die of starvation entails the risk of dying of boredom?
Raoul Vaneigem
I made this film 'The Beach,' which didn't take place in a city, and it didn't really suit me.
Danny Boyle