Skip to main content

In the ordinary affairs of life we do not require nor expect demonstrative evidence, because

it is inconsistent with the nature of matters of fact, and to insist on its production would be unreasonable and absurd.
Simon Greenleaf

Aesthetically, I don't really like the blond, tan thing. I am pale. So I may as well embrace the pale. Long, blond hair and a bad spray tan is the stuff of my nightmares.
Rachael Taylor

It's all right; it's not so much fun any more.
David O. Selznick

Ronnie Barker will forever be remembered as one of the great comic actors.
John Major

I have a collection of 50-plus snapback hats.
James Harden

I don't want to work all of the time.
Penelope Ann Miller

Where is there beauty when you see deprivation and starvation?
Rosalind Russell

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.
Jesus Christ

I like going crazy. And not just for art - I like extremes in general.
Grimes

I always feel like I'm so boring, but I don't get bored with me.
Carolyn Murphy

Gemeoss