Skip to main content

Is it not dangerous to have students study together for years, copying the same models

and approximately the same path?
Theodore Gericault

Sometimes you want to make your own experiences.
Martina Hingis

There are many different rivers that lead into despair: there's poverty; there's political repression; there's gender apartheid - there's a sense of culture loss; there's religious fanaticism.
Lawrence Wright

I think one of the problems the Democrats have today is that they are an elitist party.
Ed Gillespie

We will also have a more rigorous approach to professional development and managing unsatisfactory performance.
Jay Weatherill

Americans cherish our liberty and don't want government or corporations to take away our freedoms.
Christine Pelosi

I treat people who write me the way my friends and I all treat each other when we go to each other for advice, which is sometimes with supreme cruelty.
Dan Savage

Let's be honest, I have enough money to never have to work again.
Emma Watson

Fans will come if you have a good product.
Steve Alford

Gemeoss