Skip to main content

Africa Rising is as much about improving standards of governance as it is about an

  increasingly confident youths and civil society. It is also about businessmen and women who are stepping beyond national borders and going global.

Yemi Osinbajo

Innovation is a necessity.
Chanda Kochhar

There's no excuse for breaking the law.
Steve Scalise

You're thinking about the physical consequences about what you're writing if you're going to direct it. If you're not going to direct it, then it's somebody else's problem, and they'll solve it.
Kenneth Lonergan

Liquidity is a good proxy for relative net worth. You can't lie about cash, stocks, and bond values.
Mark Cuban

Some collaborators might join forces in certain cities or special concerts. I'm excited to share the stage with some prestigious people that I love and respect.
Jean-Michel Jarre

I wrote a book with my mom and my sister for fun. I had no idea it would be a 'New York Times' bestseller.
Trisha Yearwood

I have always maintained that bowlers win you a cricket match whatever the format.
Gautam Gambhir

I'm not a very patient person. I'll take those quick risks to see if it's going to work versus taking the long and tortuous road of trying to guarantee myself that something will work. That's like self-mutilation to me.
Nancy Dubuc

I really believe in the people of this country.
Dick Durbin

I was always the bad student.
Thomas Middleditch

Gemeoss