win, and
we decided to do them then, even though we knew some of the personnel
couldn't do it. In other words, instead of adapting the system to the
players, we just installed our system. Then we set out to fill our team
through the draft.
Chuck Noll
Al Sharpton is not important. He's nothing more than a black pawn in a very sophisticated white economic chess game.
Byron Allen
Art should not be bound by barriers or language. The Hindi film industry
is a testament to that. We speak only Hindi, but we premiere in Germany
and Japan. Our films do phenomenally well there. We transcend the
barriers of language and culture. We welcome you in. I think that's what
art should be, and I hope America reaches that place.
Priyanka Chopra
Main characters should grow and change during the course of a story.
Leigh Michaels
'Sweetback' represented an economic tour de force because I had no partners; I own it.
Melvin Van Peebles
It's not natural to outlive your child. This has always been my greatest fear.
Debbie Reynolds
I don't think I made many sacrifices myself, but my parents have.
Chloe Kim
I've been an art collector since the Sixties, and I kept it very
separate from my showbusiness career. I've had art shows since the early
Nineties, a museum show that travelled to four countries. I've had
three or four art books; it's just another way I have to tell stories.
John Waters
We want the next generation of products being innovated to reflect our
users. And when women are not part of the equation, we won't have
products that reflect the unique needs and opportunities across our
society.
Margo Georgiadis
For TPP to get my vote, it must benefit America's middle class, raise
wages, and safeguard the consumer and environmental protections that we
rely upon.
Dan Lipinski
they were in the Polish section of Chicago, and in many Italian and Irish tenements, or that any workshops could be worse than some of those I had seen in our foreign quarters. Alice Hamilton What is sad for women of my generation is that they weren't supposed to work if they had families. What were they going to do when the children are grown - watch the raindrops coming down the window pane? Jackie Kennedy In order for the artist to have a world to express he must first be situated in this world, oppressed or oppressing, resigned or rebellious, a man among men. Charles Baudelaire In matters of commerce the fault of the Dutch Is offering too little and asking too much. The French are with equal advantage content, So we clap on Dutch bottoms just twenty per cent. George Canning Money is only useful when you get rid of it. It is like the odd card in 'Old Maid'; the player who is finally left with it has lost. Evelyn Waugh Life is ten percent what happens to yo...