hot-water bottle or layered up under an anorak and a warm hat.
Mary Berry
You have to go into every event with 100 percent confidence and just
surf your best because everyone there is there to win, and no one is
going to give you the heat. You have to win by a mile to really make a
heat.
John John Florence
It's really important to be free and be open and honest about the things
you want to do. Just 'cause you want to make a solo record or another
record with another band, it doesn't have to be an insult or a slight to
the band you've been with for a long time.
Jim James
I love my headscarf. I wear my head wrap every day with my hoop earrings.
Yuna
I've learnt a lot about construction and flexibility from my time at Geox.
Patrick Cox
The first 45 or 50 years of the regional theater movement, all these
folks, they built these theaters. The job of the next generation is to
maintain them.
Kenny Leon
I went to a very progressive elementary school where I was heavily
educated in civil rights. I remember learning about Harvey Milk when I
was in sixth or seventh grade and being so inspired.
Olivia Wilde
I will fight with all my power against the divisions that undermine us and which are tearing us apart.
Emmanuel Macron
Taxpayer money should not have to be spent to save a misguided and mismanaged enterprise.
Henry Paulson
We know that society is better - more prosperous, more stable, more
peaceful, more cohesive - when women's rights are respected and when
women are valued, empowered, and lead the way in our communities.
Justin Trudeau
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...