yourself back up again, and then there are, hopefully, incredible
partners in misery that say, 'Let me help you. I've been there before.'
Lauren Ashley Carter
We are doing very well for our country internationally, but when we are
in Jamaica, our athletes are not being looked after. We are selling our
country and marketing our country to the world and not being paid for
it.
Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce
The government is what you've got. Politics is what you want.
Danny K. Davis
Working together, we can meet our shared goal to combat climate change.
From harmonizing vehicle emissions standards to using our trading
relationship to boost investment in clean energy, the actions the United
States and Canada take together will help both nations meet
international goals.
Amy Klobuchar
I think perspective is a necessary, amazing thing.
Hasan Minhaj
If you have rules, you let creativity sleep.
Alessandro Michele
I established the Likud to serve a national idea and provide hope to the
people of Israel, but it unfortunately can no longer do that.
Ariel Sharon
As a navigator, I started studying astronomy because sometimes you're
not able to use the equipment, so you'd have to do it the old-fashioned
way, figuring out what you were seeing in the sky.
Melvin Van Peebles
You'd think, of course, it's about the melody - that's a given. But
really, I'm no good at singing a song unless it has a good lyric.
Julie Andrews
Just the notion of falling for someone, that involves weakness.
David Benioff
Photographic memory is often confused with another bizarre - but real - perceptual phenomenon called
eidetic memory, which occurs in between 2 and 15 percent of children and very rarely in adults. An eidetic image is essentially a vivid afterimage that lingers in the mind's eye for up to a few minutes before fading away. Joshua Foer One of my favorite films is 'Dumb and Dumber.' I'd love to do some really silly comedy someday. Paul Dano In my family, as in most middle-class Indian families I knew when I was growing up, science and mathematics were held in awe. Aravind Adiga I give the spectator the possibility of participating. The audience completes the film by thinking about it; those who watch must not be just consumers ingesting spoon-fed images. Michael Haneke Even The Impostors, as silly as it is, is a very intimate film, in a way. Stanley Tucci There's no doubt I'm emotional. Sidney Crosby Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth. Francis Picabia I can only be who I am. Enya The South African government, unlike a lot of ...