a woman
duckpin bowler named Toots Barger. Football? The biggest games in
Baltimore had been when Johns Hopkins took on Susquehanna or Franklin
& Marshall at homecoming.
Frank Deford
We hope that by sharing my experience - our experience, Lennon and I -
that somebody who is going through this process or helping their loved
one through it might feel less alone, and might even have some better
information for their cancer care.
Jessica St. Clair
I'm - you know, I'm not a good actor.
Chuck Norris
Those memories of living in a developing nation are part of who I am
today and give me a profound understanding of the challenges of economic
development - an understanding which will make my tenure as Peace Corps
director, I hope, a very special one.
Elaine Chao
I have spent my career fighting to make Oregon a place where everyone can thrive.
Kate Brown
Acting, for me, has never been about wanting attention or wanting to be
seen. It's funny that I'm in a profession where that's where I am.
There's so much I want to express; it's about connecting with another
person and the intimacy of what that is, and so I have to overcome my
shyness.
Jessica Chastain
I don't have many hobbies outside of skating. But I do read, watch TV,
play with my animals, and try to hang out with my friends every now and
then.
Kaetlyn Osmond
What we have to do is get the corporations to understand you must include African-American-owned media.
Byron Allen
I wish to pay attention to what we can do better to prevent conflict.
Because by avoiding conflict, we save human lives, and we also save
money.
Miroslav Lajcak
Fiona Shaw is a goddess to me.
Nelsan Ellis
rely on people giving $10 after a humanitarian crisis to a newer model where people give money but also their time and their skills, whatever they have, to the causes that are personally meaningful to them well before the crisis moment presents itself. Chris Hughes At one time, I was persuaded to want to make music, and people answered me that that was not possible. Yannick Noah Soldiers of the American Revolution fought that 18th century war with heavy muskets. In the early 20th century, we kids fought it every Fourth of July not only with exploding powder and shimmering flares, but with all of our senses. Paul Engle Strength does not have to be belligerent and loud. Russell Brand You don't have to invent the wheel, but you might want to be the company that invents the rims. MC Hammer The power which money gives is that of brute force; it is the power of the bludgeon and the bayonet. William Cobbett Men need to live and breathe women. Adam Levine I am a lover ...