Skip to main content

When you're drinking from a creek, it's not a good news story. When you don't

have food for a baby, it's not a good news story.
Carmen Yulin Cruz

We are driven by the belief that every person in this world matters and access to better health is a right, not a privilege.
Heather Bresch

No matter how much you plan and prepare, things can still go wrong.
Lewis Howes

I get to use fiction as a way to work out my thinking and to delight readers in the process. I can't think of any deal that's better for me, and I'm always so grateful that readers have indulged me as I argue with myself in my stories.
Ken Liu

If you don't write about what you know, you're like a barrister and have to do a frightful amount of research for each case.
Ngaio Marsh

I've read that the ancient Chinese art of feng shui can bring a sense of peace, well-being, and positive energy to a home - same as beer.
W. Bruce Cameron

I love L.A. I love America; it's fantastic. The people are friendly, and everyone's always smiling. The sun is always shining. My only problem is choosing what color shorts to wear.
Ricky Whittle

I don't really have a team that I root for.
Jordan Rodgers

Make no mistake: conversion therapy is not about 'praying away the gay.' It's an emotional torture against our most innocent citizens: our children.
Gavin Newsom

From time to time, one imagined Bill Clinton had charisma, but it never really was more than an occasional false glare.
Michael Korda

Gemeoss