reservation and commits any crime, the non-native should be prosecuted by a federal court. Tribal law can arrest and hold someone for a year, but tribal law cannot prosecute non-natives. So since the federal courts are so overloaded, some of the cases get tossed out.
Jason Momoa
'Notting Hill?' Does that poke fun at being British? Maybe it does. In 'Mickey Blue Eyes,' that's kind of the point: the clash of worlds, the unlikely combo of a respectable Englishman and a mob guy. If you take out the Britishness, you don't really have much.
Hugh Grant
The most important and common thing is to be able to connect with your fans. If you can't live life, then you can't connect with the fans.
BJ the Chicago Kid
My strength is with actors. I think I'm good at working with them to get the best performances, at seeing what it is that they have and that the story needs.
Sydney Pollack
I got sick of trying everything. I tried every single thing imaginable - diet, exercise. I even bought a house on the health spa property, and I still gained weight.
Lisa Lampanelli
Horror films are the anchovies of the cinema. Either you like them, or you don't.
George A. Romero
Since I carry my father's name, I believe it is my responsibility to use that name as he would have to support the causes that were so dear to his heart. Dad strongly supported Huckabee when no one thought that he had any chance to succeed in the presidential race.
Jerry Falwell, Jr.
I had a kind of romantic notion about being a Hollywood Errol Flynn type.
Kelsey Grammer
If lenders are forced to scale back student lending because private student loans are subject to bankruptcy discharge, many students will be denied access to higher education.
Trent Franks
The easiest way to propagandize people is to let a propaganda theme go in through an entertainment picture when people do not realize they are being propagandized.
Elmer Davis
Jason Momoa
'Notting Hill?' Does that poke fun at being British? Maybe it does. In 'Mickey Blue Eyes,' that's kind of the point: the clash of worlds, the unlikely combo of a respectable Englishman and a mob guy. If you take out the Britishness, you don't really have much.
Hugh Grant
The most important and common thing is to be able to connect with your fans. If you can't live life, then you can't connect with the fans.
BJ the Chicago Kid
My strength is with actors. I think I'm good at working with them to get the best performances, at seeing what it is that they have and that the story needs.
Sydney Pollack
I got sick of trying everything. I tried every single thing imaginable - diet, exercise. I even bought a house on the health spa property, and I still gained weight.
Lisa Lampanelli
Horror films are the anchovies of the cinema. Either you like them, or you don't.
George A. Romero
Since I carry my father's name, I believe it is my responsibility to use that name as he would have to support the causes that were so dear to his heart. Dad strongly supported Huckabee when no one thought that he had any chance to succeed in the presidential race.
Jerry Falwell, Jr.
I had a kind of romantic notion about being a Hollywood Errol Flynn type.
Kelsey Grammer
If lenders are forced to scale back student lending because private student loans are subject to bankruptcy discharge, many students will be denied access to higher education.
Trent Franks
The easiest way to propagandize people is to let a propaganda theme go in through an entertainment picture when people do not realize they are being propagandized.
Elmer Davis