Skip to main content

The Best of Elvis Presley, Doris Day, Jerry Lee Lewis, Bill Hailey and the Comets,

Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Frankie Laine all topped the charts in the '50s. Load a playlist of rock n' roll royalty. You're spoilt for choice.
Sara Sheridan

The goal is always just to write the best song that you can write. I mean, the process for writing a song is the process for writing a song. It's not something I look at it as something I need to do something different.
Chris Stapleton

I do paint, and I wanted to actually be a painter. Sometimes I'll whip out paints. It's tough to find the motivation, but it's also a solitary, lonely occupation. What I like about acting is that it is such a collaborative thing.
Dichen Lachman

Try, if you will, to imagine Dwight Eisenhower or JFK or Lyndon Johnson or, for that matter, Ronald Reagan chin-wagging with Jack Paar or Johnny Carson. Richard Nixon did, famously, go on 'Laugh In' in 1968, but as a candidate; and to his credit, he rued the day and hated every second of it.
Christopher Buckley

I want to make sure people know I don't think I have any magic powers. I just have a story that I share.
John Darnielle

Family preparedness has been a long-established welfare principle.
Ezra Taft Benson

Guys are natural problem solvers - they like to have strategies.
Chadwick Boseman

I can remember the morning after President Nixon won re-election in 1972. His chief of staff, H.R. Haldeman, called a Cabinet meeting and told the members: 'You are all a bunch of burned-out volcanoes;' and asked for their resignations.
Helen Thomas

There are actually no political aspirations. I think you need to have the right attitude and aptitude for it. I don't think I have the right aptitude for it. I think it is unfair to push somebody in that direction just because my father happens to be a politician.
Sonakshi Sinha

Every name in a TV show has to be run by the legal department first.
Gina Bellman

When Steven Spielberg thinks you're the one, then I'll do anything. If you want me to put a dead horse on my head, I'll do it.
Charlotte Le Bon

Gemeoss