citadel. She cannot be free at all if she is not free to decide for herself, in private, what to do with her body.
Lewis B. Smedes
The most important thing for a director is being able to communicate.
Kevin Hart
I need complete silence when I write.
Chris Bohjalian
I knew there would be some controversy over the 'Potter' series between religious people and secular-minded people - that was inevitable - what astonished me and continues to astonish me is the intense controversy that erupted very early on among Christians themselves, in all the churches. It cuts across every denominational line.
Michael O'Brien
When I am in Madrid, I just like to see my friends and walk around the city. I go to the school where my mum works and help out. My plan B, if acting doesn't work out, is to work with disabled children.
Maria Valverde
I've got this thing where I think great shows have great credit sequences. I don't know why that is, exactly.
James Frain
Everyone lives under their rocks in L.A., so it takes a long time to find your lane.
Liberty Ross
All white people in the United States have benefited from a white supremacy. But does that mean that a white person should be viewed badly because they turn against a white supremacist policy? Just because you've benefited from something shouldn't disable you from repudiating it.
Randall Kennedy
I have always liked coming home and sharing what has happened that day with my loved ones. I like comparing notes. I know other people do, too. I think there is a human instinct to tell stories, no matter who you are or where you live.
Sarah Kay
I'm becoming more and more of a social media participant, so of course I can always be found everywhere from Twitter to Insta to Facebook.
Aeriel Miranda
Lewis B. Smedes
The most important thing for a director is being able to communicate.
Kevin Hart
I need complete silence when I write.
Chris Bohjalian
I knew there would be some controversy over the 'Potter' series between religious people and secular-minded people - that was inevitable - what astonished me and continues to astonish me is the intense controversy that erupted very early on among Christians themselves, in all the churches. It cuts across every denominational line.
Michael O'Brien
When I am in Madrid, I just like to see my friends and walk around the city. I go to the school where my mum works and help out. My plan B, if acting doesn't work out, is to work with disabled children.
Maria Valverde
I've got this thing where I think great shows have great credit sequences. I don't know why that is, exactly.
James Frain
Everyone lives under their rocks in L.A., so it takes a long time to find your lane.
Liberty Ross
All white people in the United States have benefited from a white supremacy. But does that mean that a white person should be viewed badly because they turn against a white supremacist policy? Just because you've benefited from something shouldn't disable you from repudiating it.
Randall Kennedy
I have always liked coming home and sharing what has happened that day with my loved ones. I like comparing notes. I know other people do, too. I think there is a human instinct to tell stories, no matter who you are or where you live.
Sarah Kay
I'm becoming more and more of a social media participant, so of course I can always be found everywhere from Twitter to Insta to Facebook.
Aeriel Miranda