than 20 percent of my time. The majority of my time I spend on issues that I care about.
Queen Rania of Jordan
I think that what appeals to me in my work is having the opportunity to inhabit different genres and so to reach different audiences.
Cate Blanchett
I remember one time when all the nuns in my Catholic grade school got around in a semicircle, me and Mom in the middle, and they said, 'Mrs. Farley, the children at school are laughing at Christopher, not with him.' I thought, 'Who cares? As long as they're laughing.'
Chris Farley
I had a jazz trio, a rock n' roll band, and I played drums in junior high, high school, college, big bands, and I played timpani in the symphony. I am a drummer. It's the one instrument I actually play pretty well. It's just hard to carry on your back.
J. D. Souther
The Bible, for all its riches, is not a document of social history.
Simon Schama
'Community' is a great show. I love 'Raising Hope' with Martha Plimpton. And I love 'The Middle' - another Chicagoan in there is Neil Flynn, who used to play the janitor in 'Scrubs.'
Jim O'Heir
In all the debate about Afghanistan, we don't hear much about our obligation to the wretched lives of Afghan women. They are being treated as collateral damage as the big boys discuss geopolitical goals.
Tina Brown
I have an awareness of a spiritual realm, and I see signs that I feel speak to me - I don't know if that falls into superstition.
Ken Leung
Queen Rania of Jordan
I think that what appeals to me in my work is having the opportunity to inhabit different genres and so to reach different audiences.
Cate Blanchett
I remember one time when all the nuns in my Catholic grade school got around in a semicircle, me and Mom in the middle, and they said, 'Mrs. Farley, the children at school are laughing at Christopher, not with him.' I thought, 'Who cares? As long as they're laughing.'
Chris Farley
I had a jazz trio, a rock n' roll band, and I played drums in junior high, high school, college, big bands, and I played timpani in the symphony. I am a drummer. It's the one instrument I actually play pretty well. It's just hard to carry on your back.
J. D. Souther
The Bible, for all its riches, is not a document of social history.
Simon Schama
'Community' is a great show. I love 'Raising Hope' with Martha Plimpton. And I love 'The Middle' - another Chicagoan in there is Neil Flynn, who used to play the janitor in 'Scrubs.'
Jim O'Heir
In all the debate about Afghanistan, we don't hear much about our obligation to the wretched lives of Afghan women. They are being treated as collateral damage as the big boys discuss geopolitical goals.
Tina Brown
I have an awareness of a spiritual realm, and I see signs that I feel speak to me - I don't know if that falls into superstition.
Ken Leung