Skip to main content

They say that our sovereign is above his laws to his pleasure, and he may

make it and break it as he pleases, without any distinction. The contrary is true, or else he should not have sworn to keep it.
Jack Cade

I began writing in the 4th grade. As a matter of fact, I produced a play for the entire school. It was about Leif Ericson and the discovery of America.
Christopher Darden

Yes, my first memory of singing, in general, was of a Christmas song. And then listening to Christmas music was really the first music I was ever connected to.
Christina Perri

My commitment to Atlanta and passion for sports and competition make this acquisition a perfect fit for me.
Arthur Blank

Today I am announcing that I will not seek a tenth term in the United States Congress this November.
Lincoln Diaz-Balart

People who are readers of fiction aren't particularly interested in comic books.
Harvey Pekar

I think any opportunity you have to be green, whether it's in business or in everyday life, you should take it.
Lauren Conrad

I wish we'd never got divorced. He and I both wish we'd never got divorced, but we did. I wish I could go back and be the bride again, but I can't.
Sarah Ferguson

The force I represent is Virginia's New Mainstream. It looks forward, not backwards. It tries to unify people, not divide them.
Douglas Wilder

I would anticipate that the Electoral College will be held on the 13th of December, and our 20 electorate votes will go to the certified winner.
Kenneth Blackwell

Gemeoss