Skip to main content

The Russian yearning for the meaning of life is the major theme of our literature,

and this is the real point of our intelligentsia's existence.
Nikolai Berdyaev

The life of an action star is very short. I want to be an actor like Robert De Niro, like Dustin Hoffman or Clint Eastwood who in their 70s or 80s can still act.
Jackie Chan

I think musicians should stay off television generally.
Sufjan Stevens

Anger's not a good emotion.
Lincoln Chafee

Mr. James Joyce is a great man who is entirely without taste.
Rebecca West

You leap over the wall of one ghetto and find yourself in another ghetto.
Klaus Kinski

Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality.
Les Brown

I'm one of those pesky Brits.
Damian Lewis

Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.
Rosie O'Donnell

We need foreign skills to stay competitive.
Hassanal Bolkiah

Gemeoss