Skip to main content

The most important thing a pastor does is stand in a pulpit every Sunday and

say, 'Let us worship God.' If that ceases to be the primary thing I do in terms of my energy, my imagination, and the way I structure my life, then I no longer function as a pastor.
Eugene H. Peterson

I didn't put out this album because I wanted everybody to know I was grown up. I'm 21 and that's not grown up.
Justin Timberlake

I might be in an airport, late or angry with a ticket person, and I'm going to sort of check myself, because part of me is seen as Eric Camden. We all need as much help as we can get. It's a role model to me as much as to anybody else.
Stephen Collins

My philosophy is: If you can't have fun, there's no sense in doing it.
Paul Walker

Kids are anarchy writ large.
Jeffrey Kluger

You can't play forever.
Jim Thome

I definitely prefer being a lover than a fighter.
Billy Joel

I'm super organized, but a horrible house cleaner.
Angie Harmon

Ask the right questions if you're to find the right answers.
Vanessa Redgrave

We're living through the twilight of American economic dominance.
Shia LaBeouf

Gemeoss