Skip to main content

Postman is a media analyst and his theory is that television doesn't influence our culture,

but that it is our culture and the presidency and anything that relies on television.
Val Kilmer

You feel you can pretend to be young until you're 50, but after that, what happens and how do you approach it?
Sharon Horgan

Learning what you don't want to do is pretty valuable, it may be as valuable as figuring out what it is you do want to do.
Joe Flanigan

I'm afraid of flying.
Allison Janney

Music's something you feel. You have to feel it first before you hear it.
Elliott Yamin

To me, everything's competition.
Mickey Rourke

I mean, like, rock n' roll was always about spirit and fun.
Joey Ramone

You always learn something from mistakes.
Yani Tseng

In my writing, as much as I could, I tried to find the good, and praise it.
Alex Haley

This Congress is simply not doing its job under Republican leadership.
Jim Cooper

Gemeoss