Skip to main content

In order to heal others, we first need to heal ourselves. And to heal ourselves,

we need to know how to deal with ourselves.
Thich Nhat Hanh

I was a brat. It was crazy, I was very picky. In other words, I didn't take advantage of what was happening.
Sherilyn Fenn

One of the things I constantly think about as a writer is the way in which people are full of contradictions - there's all this contradictory information inside a human personality.
Justin Cronin

My family in general - they're troubled or poorer people.
Rickie Lee Jones

No, I'm not a very methodologically pure actor.
Edward Norton

I live way below my means.
Chris Rock

I used to like doing karaoke until cell-phone cameras came along.
Fred Schneider

I've had quarter horses for the last 18 years.
Bruce Boxleitner

If you can't do it, give up!
Sigmund Freud

I feel like B sides are always better, no matter whose record it is.
Alicia Keys

Gemeoss