Skip to main content

I don't miss anything about the 1960s, not really. I did it. It's like asking,

'Do you miss the fourth grade?' I loved the fourth grade when I was in it, but I don't want to do it again.
Grace Slick

Our linear concept of time means nothing to nature.
Robert Lanza

You know, there's still a lot of great songwriters out there who hand in songs. And there's a lot of brilliant singers and performers out there who sing other people's words. I enjoy doing both.
Jason Mraz

I was a high-school dropout; I was a loner.
Rene Russo

Entertainment has this way of resetting itself.
Zachary Levi

At the end of the day you have to keep emotions away.
Lakshmi Mittal

I grew up listening to spiritual music, Blind Willie Johnson and folk.
Ben Harper

So it's like starting over again, but I look forward to the challenge.
Lee Majors

I didn't handle fame very well at first. I got a little resentful.
Paul Henderson

Music is music, ultimately. If it makes you feel good, cool.
Prince

Gemeoss