Skip to main content

But make no mistake, the President will find in our new majority the voice of

the American people as they've expressed it tonight: standing on principle, checking Washington's power and leading the drive for a smaller, less costly, and more accountable government.
John Boehner

It is strange, but nobody is shocked when pop singers make a fortune in the space of two years.
Placido Domingo

Every time you read an interview with a supermodel, they're always like, 'Oh, I was a such nerd.' I resent that a little bit. I was in the A/V club. I used to eat my lunch in a closet.
Moby

The education of women is the best way to save the environment.
E. O. Wilson

I don't mind being a Disney girl.
Ashley Tisdale

Year Two is a critical year for any television show.
Josh Schwartz

In the whole round of human affairs little is so fatal to peace as misunderstanding.
Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.
Francis Bacon

I have no enthusiasm for nature which the slightest chill will not instantly destroy.
George Sand

You can be happy where you are.
Joel Osteen

Gemeoss