Skip to main content

As state and federal lawmakers debate the country's energy policies and Colorado's role in the

ever-expanding energy economy, let's hope they remember that unnecessary regulations stifle growth while doing nothing for public safety or health.
Bob Beauprez

Those are serious questions of war and peace, of freedom or tyranny, whether or not there is ever going to be a hope of us instilling some democratic systems in a part of the world that frankly is breeding hate and destruction directed right at us.
Zach Wamp

You have to be quite stupid to act.
Rachel Weisz

There's not a lot of original ways to get attention in the press.
Emma Roberts

I can say 'reduce your stress level' until I'm blue in the face.
Mary Stewart

To succeed today, you have to set priorities, decide what you stand for.
Lee Iacocca

I must admit that I was in total awe of Stewart Granger. He was my idol.
Roger Moore

Sometimes I've had to put myself on a diet.
Roger Moore

If you don't listen, you're never gonna learn.
Frank Iero

My mother was the center of the family.
John Major

Gemeoss