Skip to main content

Our worldly successes cannot be guaranteed, but our ability to achieve spiritual success is entirely

up to us, thanks to the grace of God. The best advice I know is to give is to give those worldly things your best but never your all - reserve the ultimate hope for the only one who can grant it.
Mitt Romney

Love is a reciprocal torture.
Marcel Proust

The proud do not change to improve, but defend their position by rationalizing. Repentance means change, and it takes a humble person to change.
Ezra Taft Benson

I dug things up. I was curious. I liked to draw what I found.
Mary Leakey

My generation has left the globe in a mess.
Anthony Horowitz

I'm fed up with being bossed around.
David Hockney

I like feeling like an ox at the end of the day. I like working hard.
Rachael Ray

I don't like poetry that just slaps violent words on a canvas, as it were.
Anne Stevenson

Well, because music is my life and music is not work for me.
Gunther Schuller

Look, miracles in the Middle East are a reality.
Ehud Olmert

Gemeoss