Skip to main content

I have a lot of sympathy for young people because I realize how disturbed I

was. How would I deal with life in the future? What would I do for a living?
Clyde Tombaugh

When a machine can do something better and faster than a person can, I am happy to let the machine do it.
Susan Orlean

Both our senses and our passions are a supply to the imperfection of our nature; thus they show that we are such sort of creatures as to stand in need of those helps which higher orders of creatures do not.
Joseph Butler

Laws are made to protect the trusting as well as the suspicious.
Hugo Black

Painting and writing are solitary arts.
Conrad Hall

Difficulties should act as a tonic. They should spur us to greater exertion.
B. C. Forbes

When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
Merlin Olsen

I would love to be in Kansas.
Paul Reubens

My answer to a lot of things is to go to work. That's not everybody's answer.
Maura Tierney

The artist needs to understand the truth that lies at the bottom of an enigma.
John Maeda

Gemeoss