Skip to main content

I'm really very lucky. I get to do an awful lot. I've been able to

make an incredibly wide range of movies and work with an incredible array of people.
James Mangold

The thing a drama school can't give you is instinct. It can sharpen instinct but that can't be taught, and you have to have intuition. It's an essential ingredient.
Gary Oldman

The only way the Internet will continue to remain the thriving medium it has become today is to keep it under the control of the United States.
John Doolittle

Radio as we know it is pretty much changing completely.
David Lee Roth

Every project is an opportunity to learn, to figure out problems and challenges, to invent and reinvent.
David Rockwell

There are so many brilliant women on television right now.
Martha Plimpton

Fiscally I'm very conservative... others say that I'm socially moderate.
Brian Sandoval

Know why certain foods, such as truffles, are expensive. It's not because they taste best.
Marilyn vos Savant

I hope people remember me for the kind of person that I am, not because of what I do.
Sean Faris

I used to want to be a backup singer. Not a lead singer, because I really can't sing.
Jamaica Kincaid

Gemeoss