Skip to main content

Although the circumstances of our lives may seem very disengaged, with me standing

here as the First Lady of the United States of America and you just getting through school, I want you to know we have very much in common. For nothing in my life ever would have predicted that I would be standing here as the first African-American First Lady.
Michelle Obama

Everyone knows I'm a lash girl by now. When I don't have my lashes, I feel naked.
Nicki Minaj

Um, yeah 15-year-olds don't lead at an LPGA event all the time. But like I said, I'm very surprised. I've been playing really good golf and I'm confident with my game.
Lydia Ko

Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge, and children with special needs inspire a very, very special love.
Sarah Palin

I think that, when you die, you go back to where you came from before you were born. So I don't think death is a bad thing.
David Blaine

I was in a convent for a year.
Beatrice Wood

As a city, we have to face the reality that New York's minority communities experience a disproportionate share of violent crime.
Raymond Kelly

God gives talent. Work transforms talent into genius.
Anna Pavlova

I didn't really grow up a comic book fanatic.
Alan Ritchson

It's hard for young players to see the big picture. They just see three or four years down the road.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Gemeoss