I get asked to do, and luckily the things I've been the most passionate about, I've gotten to do. And a lot of times I've gone up for movies that I didn't really care that much about, and I never got that. Nat Wolff
Sometimes in life one experiences an emotion which is so strong that it is difficult to think, or to reason. Eric Cantona
'Matterhorn' is my metaphor of the Vietnam War - we built it, we abandoned it, we assaulted it, we lost, and then we abandoned it again. Karl Marlantes
As would-be songwriters, our interest was in black music and black music only. We wanted to write songs for black voices. Mike Stoller
The miser, starving his brother's body, starves also his own soul, and at death shall creep out of his great estate of injustice, poor and naked and miserable. Theodore Parker
My parents' long and happy marriage was a great ideal to live up to, but a tough one. Olivia Williams
I realized that public affairs were also my affairs. Helen Gahagan
I'm a crazy car guy. I've got an airplane hangar full of cars. Paul Walker
On stage, we just want to generate hysteria. We don't care about looking cool or posing. Adrian Edmondson
The Republican Party is an empty vessel unless we imbue it with values. Rand Paul
Sometimes in life one experiences an emotion which is so strong that it is difficult to think, or to reason. Eric Cantona
'Matterhorn' is my metaphor of the Vietnam War - we built it, we abandoned it, we assaulted it, we lost, and then we abandoned it again. Karl Marlantes
As would-be songwriters, our interest was in black music and black music only. We wanted to write songs for black voices. Mike Stoller
The miser, starving his brother's body, starves also his own soul, and at death shall creep out of his great estate of injustice, poor and naked and miserable. Theodore Parker
My parents' long and happy marriage was a great ideal to live up to, but a tough one. Olivia Williams
I realized that public affairs were also my affairs. Helen Gahagan
I'm a crazy car guy. I've got an airplane hangar full of cars. Paul Walker
On stage, we just want to generate hysteria. We don't care about looking cool or posing. Adrian Edmondson
The Republican Party is an empty vessel unless we imbue it with values. Rand Paul